PS
Posted By
Penne_Swingle
Mar 12, 2009
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Hi. I have sliced all my pieces in PS. I then went to Save for Web and Devices. For some reason my slice tool cannot be grabbed (I click on it and it doesn’t turn to slicer). Also, the color table is all gray. No colors. I am going nuts! I have tried everything to make them appear.
I am very new to PS. I am taking a DW class (didnt know I had to have extensive knowledge in PS first, so now learning both programs for school), and my project was due last night. I need to hand it in Thur night but I can’t do the things I need to in order to get it ready for DW.
Please help somebody! Thank you so much!
Penne

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

PZ
Ping Zheng
Mar 13, 2009
There is no slice tool inside Save for Web and Devices dialog, you should slice the image first and then select File > Save for Web & Device
You can get help from this page:
< http://help.adobe.com/en_US/Photoshop/11.0/WS9E2C7F1A-87C0-4 dae-9C0C-0C2B3C566F84.html>

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections