RR
Posted By
Richard_Ruda
Mar 5, 2009
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I am trying to install a script (.mxp) (Windows). When I double click the .mxp file the Adobe Extensions Manager CS4 opens but I get a permissions error. "You do not have appropriate permissions.." I am the administrator and I have made sure the file has full permissions. I have tried to move the file to different locations also but no luck. Any suggestions?
Thanks

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

AR
Anthony.Ralph
Mar 5, 2009
Try running the Extensions Manager program using a right-click then "run as administrator"; secondly, select the script to run from file|install extension. This seems worked for me in similar circumstances.

Just clicking on the extension script doesn’t seem to work too well. Well, not in Vista 32bit anyway.

Anthony.
RR
Richard_Ruda
Mar 5, 2009
THANKS Anthony – 100% correct. DAH this Vista sucks.
R

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections