RT
Posted By
Robin_Tanner
Mar 5, 2009
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I get the following error when I attempt to install Adobe Photoshop CS4.

Installation Error

Installation of the following products has failed:

Adobe Bridge CS4
Adobe Photoshop CS4

To continue installing the remaining options, click continue.

To cancel this installation, click cancel.

I can’t figure out why it won’t let me install it.

My 32 bit box is running Vista Home Premium with 2 gig of ram and and a dual core processor, at 1.7 GHz each. I also am having trouble with Dreamweaver. I installed it but it gives me an error stating ‘Licensing for this product has stopped working’. Error: 147:20. How do I fix that? I’m just trying to install the trial…

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

RT
Robin_Tanner
Mar 5, 2009
Okay I got it to install but I am getting this message about not having having VersionCue.DLL installed. I don’t have it in the directory it’s specifying, but I can’t seem to find it online either. If can run my adobe programs just fine, but when I try to go to like my ITunes or My Downloads, it gives me this message.

Any ideas how I can fix it? I really don’t want to uninstall everything. I have already done that so many times. I read an article written by Adobe that said essentially they don’t know what the crap is goin on. Which I found real reassuring.
E
ElliR
Mar 5, 2009
A few threads down the list you would have come across this <http://www.adobeforums.com/webx/.59b5dbab> which may help you some. Post 14 seems promising.

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections