KV
Posted By
Kathy_Verstraete
Feb 19, 2009
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
to the number of Brushes , Actions , Gradients you can have in Photoshop CS3?? I have noticed that not ALL my brushes/actions show when I try to use them? Is there some where to fix or adjust the number that show?

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

M
Mylenium
Feb 19, 2009
Quite possible, but at least for the brushes that limit is very high, so I don’t consider it a problem. I’ve seen people have a few hundred in one palette (how sensible that is, is doubtful to me, anyway). Perhaps this is more a limit of rendering the preview icons in your case…. As for the actions – I think you can only have up to 32 sets, each containing 32 actions, but likewise, that doesn’t strike me as being limiting at all. but what do I know – I’m certainly not a power user…

Mylenium
KV
Kathy_Verstraete
Feb 20, 2009
SO then why dont all my brushes /actions show when I try to access them?
CC
Chris_Cox
Feb 20, 2009
The limits are on the order of 8000 objects per preset type. For swatches I think it’s 20,000 objects.

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections