C
Posted By
Crsytral
Feb 19, 2009
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I had just complete the trial version of Adobe Photoshop CS4 Extended Version 11.0 . I wanted to renew the subscription, however whenever i launch the program, i immediately get a box saying your "licensing for this product has expire." Is there anyway i can renew?

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

BL
Bob Levine
Feb 19, 2009
You only get one trial for 30 consecutive days. If it could be "renewed" nobody would buy it.

Bob
C
Crsytral
Feb 19, 2009
what i meant by renew is i bought the copy of it , but after reinstall i still get the message saying "licensing for this product has expire."
P
PeterK.
Feb 19, 2009
If you actually bought it, there’s no reason to be reinstalling it or being in trial mode. There should be a serial number that came with your purchase, you enter it when prompted and you can use the software forever. Hopefully you didn’t buy it on ebay or at some steep discount somewhere, because there’s a good chance it’s probably an illegal copy and you got ripped off.
C
Crsytral
Feb 19, 2009
Im not sure if u get wat my problem really is, it seems that theres some corrupted files or something causing a malfunction in the software. The program either pop out a terms and condition, and whenever i click agree nothing happens or the error message i had state earlier, i ran the CCleaner and it seems to have resolve everything. Anyway thanks for taking time in reading my problem.

Answering back i didnt get it from e-bay so rest assured not ripped off. 🙂
S
sarahreeves
Feb 19, 2009
I purchased adobe photoshop through Dell when I bought my new computer. The computer crashed and I had to send it back for a new model. I need to install Adobe to my new computer and when I do it is telling me that the serial number is invalid. I try calling Adobe and they told me it would be a 40$ charge to ehlp me. RIDICULOUS. Can you help me with this problem?
B
Buko
Feb 19, 2009
only customer service can help you with serial number problems. also did you register your photoshop when you bought it from DELL?
JB
james_bradley
Apr 2, 2009
Try deleting this file C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Adobe PCD\cache\cache.db Then type in serial number again

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections