JS
Posted By
joshua_stack
Feb 17, 2009
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I recently got a new HP computer and installed photoshop CS4 onto it. The irritating thing about it is when im using alt+scroll wheel to zoom in and out as soon as i get close enough to the image that side scroll bars appear the alt+mousewheel will no longer work. It simply scrolls up and down and i need to grab the zoom tool in order to do anything else afterwards. Im pretty sure this is a conflict with my OS or something but has anyone else had this issue or know a way to resolve it? HP computer with vista 64 home. Any help is appreciated because its just irritating me.

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

DE
David_E_Crawford
Feb 17, 2009
I would look at all the extra software that HP puts on their computers. There have been a few posters on here who bought new computers that discovered some pre-loaded software was conflicting with CS4.

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections