M
Posted By
MAGNUM357
Sep 18, 2003
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I CAN MAKE A ROLLOVER -I CAN MAKE AN ANIMATED GIF…
HOW DO I COMBINE THE TWO SO THAT I GET AN ANIMATED ROLLOVER!!! THANKS IN ADVANCE!
:::M A G N U M:::
PHOTOSHOP 7.0 AND IMAGEREADY

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

P
Phosphor
Sep 18, 2003
Click here for a tutorial < http://www.creativemac.com/HTM/58Seconds/2000/2_22_00/bolkan .htm>

There are lots of tutorials like this one out there- just do a Google search for "animated rollover".

P.S. Using all caps on the web is like SHOUTING. It also isn’t easy to read. You’d get better responses if you type normally.
P
Phosphor
Sep 18, 2003
You’re really gonna start pissing people off by typing in all capitals.
P
Phosphor
Sep 18, 2003
It not OK to SHOUT but its ok to swear?
V
viol8ion
Sep 18, 2003
Phos

Don’t feed the trolls
M
MAGNUM357
Sep 19, 2003
IF YOU GET OFFENDED BY ME TYPING IN CAPS BECAUSE YOU THINK IM SHOUTING THEN I THINK ITS TIME FOR YOU TO TAKE A BREAK FROM THE COMPUTER AND GET SOME FRESH AIR!!!
AND THANKS HELEN ILL BE CHECKING THAT!!!
:::M A G N U M::: (IN CAPS!)
RH
r_harvey
Sep 19, 2003
Watch the next question drop…

Is it "as a rock," or "like a rock?"
M
MAGNUM357
Sep 19, 2003
LIKE A ROCK
RH
r_harvey
Sep 19, 2003
<LOUD-HOWARD>
THANK YOU
</LOUD-HOWARD>
M
MAGNUM357
Sep 19, 2003
LOL OK !!!
:::M A G N U M:::
RB
Robert_Blackwell
Oct 9, 2003
I know this comes a little late, but

CAPS LOCK IS LIKE CRUISE CONTROL FOR COOL!
M
MAGNUM357
Oct 9, 2003
UNLESS YOU GOT SOMETHING HELPFULL TO TYPE(DEALING WITH THE ABOVE TOPIC)I REALLY DONT CARE TO HEAR ABOUT IT…CALL YOUR MOM OR SOMETHING IM SURE SHE CARES…AS FOR ANYONE ELSE HAVING THIS PROBLEM WITH ANIMATED ROLLOVERS IM SORRY THAT THESE CLOWNS WOULD MUCH RATHER BE RETARDS AND WORRY ABOUT MY LETTERS IN CAPS(BIG DEAL)THEN TO OFFER SOME HELP…JUT GOES TO SHOW YOU…AND TO ALL YOU RETARDS…GET A CLUE…357.
DM
Don_McCahill
Oct 9, 2003
(Of course, had you typed politely in an easier to read font, with fewer curses, we might have been encouraged to help you out.)
DM
dave_milbut
Oct 9, 2003
:::WHY DOES EVERYBODY THINK I’M A MORON:::HOW CAN I GROW UP AND STOP??!!!
PH
Photo_Help
Oct 10, 2003
Magnum357,

We are not the ones that don’t know how to make an animated rollover <http://www.geocities.com/photohelp2002/magnum357/>.

You would think that someone in need of assistance would be a little more polite.
RL
Robert_Levine
Oct 10, 2003
Classic.

Bob
M
MAGNUM357
Oct 10, 2003
SORRY TO BURST YOUR BUBBLE(TARD!)BUT ITS ALL TAKEN CARE OF!!!SO MOVE ON STOP SEETHING.IF YOU FEEL THE URGE TO SEETHE PLEASE SEATHE IN SILENCE…NO ONE REALLY CARES OTHER THAN THE FEW NERDS IN HERE!!!I BET YOU WERE CAPTAIN OF THE CHESS CLUB IN HIGHSCHOOL!!!LOSER!!!-357
DM
dave_milbut
Oct 10, 2003
M
MAGNUM357
Oct 10, 2003
LOOK-I THINK I HERT HIS FEELINGS…LMFAO.
ARE YOU GONNA CRY!!?CALL AOL THEY CARE!!!
DM
dave_milbut
Oct 10, 2003
duh. i guess you don’t know what moron means.
PH
Photo_Help
Oct 10, 2003
Magnum357,

At least we aren’t still in high school. It is good to see you at least you aptly signed your last post "!!!LOSER!!!-357". Perhaps this link <http://www.hop.com> will help you with your problem.
DM
dave_milbut
Oct 10, 2003
LOL!
M
MAGNUM357
Oct 10, 2003
WOW THIS TOOLS A WINNER…YOU MUST BE THE BRAINS IN YOUR FAMILY!!! STILL SEETHING ME…IS THERE A POINT WHEN YOU REALIZE YOU HAVE NO LIFE??I ENJOY YOUR TROLLING AND SEETHING ITS ENTERTAININING…KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK …MAKE YOUR BOYFRIENDS PROUND!!!

O
Ol__Whozit
Oct 10, 2003
Where’s an "over-zealous" Forum Host when we really need one?!?
DM
dave_milbut
Oct 10, 2003
WOW THIS TOOLS A WINNER…

This tool is a winner, or This tool’s a winner.

YOU MUST BE THE BRAINS IN YOUR FAMILY!!!

Matter of fact, yes.

STILL SEETHING ME…

I seeth you. Do you seeth me?

IS THERE A POINT WHEN YOU REALIZE YOU HAVE NO LIFE??

Is there a point when you realize you’re a moron? That YOU have no life, that YOU’re making an a$$ of yourself.

I ENJOY YOUR TROLLING

Actually trolling is:

(v.) (1) To deliberately post derogatory or inflammatory comments to a community forum, chat room, newsgroup and/or a blog in order to bait other users into responding.

That’s you, me fine dingo. Can’t you even insult correctly?

AND SEETHING ITS ENTERTAININING…

I’m still not seething your point…

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK …

Keep up ANY work. Good luck, you’re gonna need it.

MAKE YOUR BOYFRIENDS PROUND!!!

Ohhhh K. Folks, we have a winner.
M
MAGNUM357
Oct 11, 2003
HA HA HA WHAT A DORK…HE ACTUALLY WASTED ABOUT AN HOUR RESEARCHING AND TYPING…L O S E R <—————–

M
MAGNUM357
Oct 11, 2003
I BET THIS CHARACTER TOOK THE LITTLE YELLOW BUS TO SCHOOL… HA HA HA HA AND ITS SEETHE (NOT SEETH)..DOPE.
CC
Chris_Cox
Oct 11, 2003
I do have to wonder if Magnum’s parents know he’s using their computer….
M
MAGNUM357
Oct 11, 2003
WOW THE COMEBACKS ARE UNREAL…LMAO…OFF THE HUTS RETARDS… 357
DEALING WITH YOU BIRDS IS LIKE DEALING WITH CHILDREN…
WORK ON YOUR COMEBACKS…THEN POST.
DM
dave_milbut
Oct 11, 2003
c’mon dude. just keep showing everyone how lame you are.
PH
Photo_Help
Oct 11, 2003
Magnum,

While you are still trying to learn the basics of using Photoshop Chris is writing the code that makes it possible. Think about that a little before you post!
DM
dave_milbut
Oct 11, 2003
I suggest everyone email and report him. i’ve done so. maybe if they get several reports they can get him to chill.
M
MAGNUM357
Oct 11, 2003
WOW…EMAIL A TOS TO AOL:::SLAP:::HOW GAY DO YOU SOUND…HA HA HA THAT IS THE GAYEST THING…HA HA HA WHATS NEXT…”IM TELLING MY MOMMY ON YOU”HA HA HA GET A CLUE…LOSER!!!
DM
dave_milbut
Oct 11, 2003
hmm…
M
MAGNUM357
Oct 11, 2003
hmm… = HURT…….HA HA HA HA HA
DM
dave_milbut
Oct 11, 2003
hmmm…. means never engage in a battle of wits with an unarmed opponent. I concede. you rule the forum. now do you have a photoshop question? like I said, good luck.
KV
Klaas_Visser
Oct 11, 2003
It’s idiots like this that drove me away from the comp.graphics.apps.photoshop and alt.graphics.photoshop news groups (and indeed a lot of other unmoderated newsgroups/forums).

A total inability to follow forum etiquette, an immature personality, and a completely self-absorbed disregard for others and their opinions.

At least in the newsreaders, you could killfile the twit – hopefully a moderator will help us out here.
M
MAGNUM357
Oct 11, 2003
”DAVE”WHAT MAKES YOU THINK YOU’RE SO SMART???IS IT BECAUSE YOU WERE CAPTAIN OF THE CHESS TEAM WHILE I WAS CAPTAIN OF THE FOOTBALL TEAM??
AFTER READING THAT WELL THOUGHT OUT COMEBACK I SEE I HAVE HURT YOU AND YOU HAVE COME TO YOUR SENCES…AND THERE IS NO RULING THIS FORUM…
I SIMPLY HAD A QUESTION…THOUGHT YOU COULD HELP…BUT YOU WERE MORE WORRIED ABOUT MY CAPS LOCK THEN MY ACTUAL PROBLEM…
AND ”klASS”ITS IDIOTS LIKE YOU WHO THINK YOU ARE SOMETHING SPECIAL BECAUSE YOU’RE GOOD AT PHOTOSHOP??? BA HA HA
GET A CLUE…IF YOU ARENT HERE TO HELP PPL…LEAVE
I DIDNT REALIZE THIS WAS ABOUT MY TYPEFACE…
WE NOW SEE WHO THE REAL IDIOTS ARE…
357(STILL TYPING IN CAPS)
AND FOR THOSE OF YOU THAT CAME HERE TO LEARN HOW TO CREATE AN ANIMATED ROLLOVER…I APPOLOGIZE FOR THESE RETARDS WASTING THERE TIME TYPING ABOUT MY CAPS LOCKS INSTEAD OF POSTING A SOLUTION…I WILL BE EXPLAINING IT SHORTLY…

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections