SD
Posted By
stef_design
Feb 14, 2009
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Hi to everybody, I have just installed Photoshop CS4. I have found some problems in comparison to the CS3.
For instance:
– the menu that was entered with the right key has disappeared, above the frame of an image with the Dimensiones Image and Dimension Picture
– the side panels are very greater (in width) in comparison to the CS3 and therefore more space they occupy. This because of the panel of the Levels that I don’t succeed in making smaller him/it (not in height, only in width), while all the others yes

Thanks, hi
Steve

I attach you some images to understand better the problem to this link, www.canonclubitalia.com/public/forum/Problema-Photoshop-CS4- t132541.html&s=6819a4aaf8d3c31ce6a39eee19498be7

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

JJ
John Joslin
Feb 14, 2009
What is your question?

What you describe is how it works now. The first one can be covered by custom short cuts, the second by collapsing the panels to an icon docked on the side when not in use.
SD
stef_design
Feb 14, 2009
Hi, i have 2 problem with new interface of CS4:

1 – the lateral panel (layer, navigator, sory, color…) are very wide. I can smaller them but, when i click in Layer panel the dimension returns wide

2 – the option "Dimensiones Image and Dimension Picture" in the menu up the image frame, where is it?!? It is entered only Image Menu?!?

In CS3 i can do right click up image frame e view that menu.

Sorry for my English.
Here you can view some images:
www.canonclubitalia.com/public/forum/Problema-Photoshop-CS4- t132541.html&s=6819a4aaf8d3c31ce6a39eee19498be7

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections