D
Posted By
drumzit2
Feb 7, 2009
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I need to change some lines that are in a layer from a black/gray to brown. So I tried to change it by right clicking (PS 7.0) and blending options then tried a bunch of stuff and nothing seems to work: color overlay, blend mode, blend if… but I can’t get the color!!!
I would greatly appreciate it if someone tell me how to do this? The color I need is somewhere between #734002 and #B16203.
Thanks in advance for your help!

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

P
Phosphor
Feb 7, 2009
Turn off visibilty on the other Layers. Go to Channels and Ctrl-click on the composite (RGB or CMYK) channel to get a good selection of the line. Ctrl-Shift-I to inverse the selection. Choose your color and
back on your Layer (or in a new Layer) Alt-Delete to fill with the color you want.
D
drumzit2
Feb 12, 2009
Hey Ed,
Sorry for being so tardy replying.
That worked absolutely perfectly.
Thanks again for your help.

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections