Kind: PC
4ghz Ram

Problem 1: When I open bridge CS3 I get this message:
This application requires an Intel Pentium 4
Intel Celeron, Intel Core duo or intel core 2
compatible processor. ( 0/6/5898 )

As mentionned in this message, I have a Intel Core 2 Duo 3ghz 4gRam
Windows Vista 64 bit operating sys

I don’t know why I get this warning when I open my Bridge CS3. Plus I tried to uninstall and reinstall, it didn’t make a difference. I tried to install it in the 64 Bit program files(not the program filesx86) and it installs it back to program files x86, wich is 32bit.

Problem 2: I don’t know how to attach an image in the thread, but my Preview window in Bridge CS3 is messed up, as if the *interactive sector*
of the preview image where you can click and zoom on any picture, was moved 1/3 on the right out of my computer screen. ( If I could upload an image it would be easier to understand ) Is there a way to put all the settings of BRIDE CS3 to Default by deleting backup files or something ?

Problem 3: In Bridge CS3 I cannot open CAMERA RAW by pressing ctrl+r, bridge doesn’t react to my command, but it does for any other commande so it’s not a keyboard problem because I can use the ctrl+c and v to copy in paste in photoshop. The only way to open Camera Raw is to double click on a RAW image, but what if I want to open a JPEG ? I searched for a `open` key in CAMERA RAW but I didn’t see how I could open an image when Camera Raw was active.

I posted in Photoshop since it seems as an overall problem with Adobe Photoshop and other programs.

Thank You for you time.

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

JJ
John Joslin
Feb 3, 2009
I posted in Photoshop since it seems as an overall problem with Adobe Photoshop and other programs

You would be better having a browse in the Bridge forum (see link on this page) and posting there.

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections