AW
Posted By
Arte_Web
Feb 1, 2009
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I posted the following topic yesterday, the title was "Publishing a CS2 gallery", the text:

"I just made an lcd web gallery using Adobe Photoshop CS2, to replace the existing one. Which code do I use to publish to my site bestbuylcd.com <http://www.bestbuylcd.com>? It’s a Joomla website; does it exist an add-on to connect Photoshop CS2 and Joomla?
Thank you in advance"

I wanted to reply to a visitor (Rob) but it seems impossible now to find the post on the forum. Does anybody have a clue about what could have happened?

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

P
Phosphor
Feb 1, 2009
I’m pretty sure it had to do with the bestbuylcd link.

ANY form of spamming is harshly frowned upon on these boards, and I’ll bet your message got tossed out just because of that.

Your question is perfectly fine. Your site link is completely irrelevant to your question.
JJ
John Joslin
Feb 1, 2009
Hmmm! They could have just deleted the link.
DM
dave_milbut
Feb 1, 2009
they still can… 🙂

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections