WW
Posted By
Wayne Webb
Feb 1, 2009
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
OK, I finally have my much loved Web Photo Gallery back and operationaly for PS CS4.

Now the question is just how do I manipulate it the various HTML galleries for automation? Is there anyone who knows if Adobe has ever published a manual describing the mysterious commands in the various HTML script files?

I have been able to manipulate some of them but would like to explore some of the more intersting possibilities of automation using Web Photo Gallery.

And for what it is worth I find that the HTML files in Web Photo Gallery are much more easy to use than the new Bridge Automatic Output Module. That applet has way to much Flash in it and is less customizable.

WARNING. Before you go exploring and changing Photoshop’s Web Photo Gallery do a back up of the original directories. You can also create your own Gallery scripts and add them by creating a sub-directory in the Web Photo Gallery directory.

Wayne Webb

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections