DH
Posted By
Dennis_Hallinan
Jan 31, 2009
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
The top half of the Arrange Documents Menu is blank even with multiple documents opened.

Windows XP Photoshop CS4

Thanks

Dennis Hallinan

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

DH
Dennis_Hallinan
Feb 1, 2009
Never mind…found it…NIK filters. 🙁

Dennis
RK
Rob_Keijzer
Feb 1, 2009
I just isolated Imagenomic’s Portraiture 2 to also give that problem.

Rob
RK
Rob_Keijzer
Feb 1, 2009
I just isolated Imagenomic’s Portraiture 2 to also give that problem.

I wrote to Imagenomic about this and 12 minutes later their reply said they’re working on it.

In the meantime there is a workaround: Open and close Imagenomic Plug-in Console from File > Automate > Imagenomic plug-ijn Console.

This is only sticky within a PS session (so not between them).

Rob
CH
CR_Henderson
Feb 1, 2009
Rob Keijzer:I wrote to Imagenomic about this and 12 minutes later their reply said they’re working on it.

Did you also post a note on the Portraiture forum on the Imagenomic web site? It might be useful knowledge for any who might not frequent both this forum and the Imagenomic forum.
RK
Rob_Keijzer
Feb 1, 2009
Did you also post a note on the Portraiture forum on the Imagenomic web site? It might be useful knowledge for any who might not frequent both this forum and the Imagenomic forum.

Well, if they "not frequent" them, how would they get to read my post?

🙂

Rob
CH
CR_Henderson
Feb 1, 2009
Rob Keijze:Well, if they "not frequent" them, how would they get to read my post?

Did you miss the word both in the phrase: any who might not frequent both this forum and the Imagenomic forum.

or are you really saying I should have said ‘either’ rather than ‘both’?

🙂
RK
Rob_Keijzer
Feb 1, 2009
or are you really saying I should have said ‘either/or’ rather than ‘both/and’?

Well, actually, yes! Maybe the correct way would have been: "it might be useful knowledge for any who might not frequent this forum and the Imagenomic forum".

But then a cheerful "it might be useful knowledge for any who might not frequent this forum or the Imagenomic forum" could very well draw some attention of the sensors concerned.

Come to think of it: "it might be useful knowledge for any who might not frequent this forum and if appropriate the Imagenomic forum" hits the nail on my head.

🙂
Rob

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections