KE
Posted By
Kevin_Elwood
Jan 29, 2009
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I downloaded the free trial of Constant Contact and have been attempting to make a newsletter using jpeg images. The software gives me the following message when I try to upload images to the library:

"Your image contains an unknown image file encoding. The file encoding type is not recognized, please use a different image."

The reason I am posting the question on the Adobe forum is I have noticed that this only happens with jpegs created from my Photoshop CS2. I can take any image off the net, save it, and upload it with no problem. The same goes for images taken with a digital camera. But if it is anything I have created or manipulated in Photoshop and saved as a jpeg, it won’t upload. Has anyone experienced any conflicts with Ps and Constant Contact?

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

BL
Bob Levine
Jan 29, 2009
What settings are you using?

Bob
KE
Kevin_Elwood
Jan 29, 2009
As soon as you said that, it clicked. The jpegs I have been saving were originally developed for print, so they were CMYK. I saved them as RGB. They now work perfectly. Thanks for jogging my brain.

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections