MM
Posted By
Mike_Marketello
Jan 29, 2009
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I have located a person who bought a CS3 upgrade, not realizing it was an upgrade. He has said the store would not take it back because he had tried to install it. He now wants to sell it so he can use the money to put towards the full version.

If he tried to install the upgrade, is it registered during that process, even if he had to stop at the point Adobe asked for proof of a previous version?

I’m wondering if I buy this if we will have to go through the whole transfer "transfer of ownership" process?

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

DM
dave_milbut
Jan 29, 2009
it registers after the install, where you give it a whole bunch of info like your name and address. if he didn’t do that, he probably didn’t register. you can call adobe and confirm it by giving them the serial number. if they say it’s not registered, there’d be no reason to go through the transfer (imo).

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections