RR
Posted By
rancho_runner
Jan 21, 2009
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Did a quick search, couldn’t find anything on the forum…

I have just installed (two days ago) Photoshop CS4 Extended as part of the master suite. I have also CS3 on the same PC.

Now the channel mixer doesn’t show the sliders for tint (hue and saturation); the same happens on the B & W adjustment window.

Also, every time I try to run CS3 (shortcuts or the program itself), CS4 comes up instead.

Thanks in advance!

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

M
Mylenium
Jan 22, 2009
Now the channel mixer doesn’t show the sliders for tint (hue and saturation); the same happens on the B & W adjustment window.

These functions have changed a lot under the hood and may not be compatible with older versions. Never tried this myself, though.

Also, every time I try to run CS3 (shortcuts or the program itself), >CS4 comes up instead.

Check the path in the shortcut’s properties. It may simply point to the wrong directory or use a generic system path (%installdir% or such) placeholder instead of an explicit directory name.

Mylenium
RR
rancho_runner
Jan 22, 2009
Thanks for the suggestions, the first issue was just me misreading the documentation; the second one went away after another reboot

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections