JG
Posted By
John_Gavin
Jan 20, 2009
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I have been working on a book of museum firearms for a while now. I am using the pen tool in Photoshop CS2 to select the firearms to place them in InDesign CS3 with text wrap. I have done numerous rifles by selecting the outside edges, closing the path then selecting the two or three inside paths, closing each one as I complete the path. With all paths completed I have cntrl clicked on the working path in the path palette then saved the selection as an alpha channel. This has worked great until two days ago. Now, after I have created the paths when I cntrl click on the work path only the first selection is highlighted and the others disappear allowing me to save just the first path. In reading the help files I see where you can add paths to a channel by clicking the add to channel icon but I have never used this before. Any ideas about this?

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections