Do Photoshop CS4 & Photoshop CS4 Extended have different manuals?

GY
Posted By
Galen_Young
Jan 9, 2009
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Can someone please confirm for me whether or not there actually are two different manuals for Photoshop and Photoshop Extended? I ordered a copy of the "Extended" manual from the Adobe Store, and was sent the non "Extended" version. Opened a ticket on the customer service portal and got a reply that, yes indeed there are two different manuals, call sales to blah, blah, blah… Thing is, I can’t find a copy of an "Extended" version manual pdf anywhere on the website — does one exist? The one pdf up on the site includes chapters on Video and Animation, 3D and Technical Imaging (which are the only differences between the two versions, no?) And both these chapters are included in the printed book. So, before I get stuck in Adobe sales customer service phone hell — it would be great if someone who *knows* can tell me if both manuals are actually contained in the same book, or not. Thank you.

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

RH
Richard_Henley
Jan 12, 2009
The downloaded Photoshop CS4 PDF has this section for instance, does yours ?

Chapter 19: 3D and technical imaging
3D overview (Photoshop Extended)
3D editing and output (Photoshop Extended)
DICOM files (Photoshop Extended)
Measurement (Photoshop Extended)
Counting objects in an image (Photoshop Extended)
Photoshop and MATLAB (Photoshop Extended)
Image Stacks (Photoshop Extended)

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections