MR
Posted By
Michael_Raboy
Dec 24, 2008
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
When I go to install CS4 ,I get a message that Bridge is open. It is not open. I try to uninstall CS4 extended trial an the same thing happens. I tried to load CS3 and bridge won’t open. CS4 bridge will load even though I have run out of daYS USING THE TRIAL VERSION.
So I am stuck with CS# and the new bridge.

Please help
Mike

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

DM
dave_milbut
Dec 25, 2008
do a search for cs4 clean script. run that and try again.
WB
William_Baer
Dec 26, 2008
Check the processes list in task manager. If you find Bridge.exe, stop it and try again.
DM
Darolyn_Mason
Jan 3, 2009
Same topic, different mode of failure: In Windows XP Home, fails to recognize the installed PS CS3 v.10.0.1, and prompts for the serial number of a PS CS3 Extended version (the only choice in a drop-down). The Adobe eligibility charts show that PS CS3, CS2 and CS are eligible products to upgrade. The installed version of PS CS3 has been working fine for over a year and it is a legal version. I do notice that there is a PS CS2 also still installed, but the frequency of use seems to indicate they both are working together. CS2 is also eligible to upgrade, so there goes that alibi. A support case I opened was responded to by simply directing me to phone support, and abruptly withdrawn (not by me). There was a hint that I might be given a time sensitive unlock key.

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections