RB
Posted By
r.beaird
Dec 20, 2008
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I have reset tools, reset preferences, checked opacity, blending mode, made sure I am on a active layer, duplicated background layer, used a different file to see if the same result occurred, checked channels palette for rgb active. Done everything but re-install software, but do not see why I should need to do that when all else is good. Appreciate the help.

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

DM
dave_milbut
Dec 20, 2008
what’s the problem?
RB
r.beaird
Dec 20, 2008
Right,guess I could provide that.. When I utilize the tool I get nothing, like the layer is locked or what have you. No function. Thanks for reminding me of the obvious.
RB
r.beaird
Dec 20, 2008
I just solved my own dilema dave. I had my mouse in hand when trying to utilize the tool, mouse- not so pressure sensitive as the pen. HELLO, wake up beaird!! using my pad and was not using the pen for pressure sensitive brush setting. Thanks .
DM
dave_milbut
Dec 20, 2008
🙂

I was gonna ask about a tablet and pen, but i figured i’d ask what the problem was first… i bet THAT woulda freaked you out. 😉

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections