KJ
Posted By
Kelli_Jo_Isaak
Dec 12, 2008
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I must be nuts to ask someone I don’t know for help, but I’ve got less than 15 days to get this done! I’m working on a mini(?) game to give to friends as a Christmas present. I like to do stuff with Adobe Illustrator & Photoshop that’s pretty out of the ordinary, but hey, I’m a weird person :D.

Anyway, I’m still a Photoshop novice, so if anyone could please help me with some simple animations (walking & shooting), that would be great! I will provide all the bits & pieces needed, as well as give the animator credit for their work.

ANIMATIONS NEEDED:
Character walking – I will provide 2 arm & leg parts for realistic walking motion, as well as a "power sphere" for throwing. Will also need ladder-climbing animation. Will provide 2nd base to emulate the back of char’s head, as well as arms with fists.

Springy-legged bug enemy – Will provide 1 group of legs & body. Should be relatively simple to create a bouncing motion.

Flying Creature – Wings & base will be provided. Only wing motion to emulate flying is necessary.

Giant creature – Stomping animation. This enemy is supposed to be big & cranky, so this motion would be appropriate. Not enturely sure what to do with the arms, but I will provide in case you have any ideas.

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

DN
David_Nicol
Dec 12, 2008
When did Photoshop become an animation program? I think maybe you should try After Effects or Flash instead.

And I didn’t see anything about how much you’re willing to pay an animator for his/her time and expertise. Would you ask a plumber you don’t know to repair your toilet in exchange for a handshake?
KJ
Kelli_Jo_Isaak
Dec 13, 2008
Never mind. I just thought it was worth a try

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections