Posted By
Axel Siebenwirth
Dec 9, 2008
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Hi,

when I have a psd that I export to HTML I get an 1px wide column on the left hand side or a 1px high row on the top.

That is the overall table that is produced is either 1px wider or 1px higher than the actual psd which is very weird…

E.g. I have a psd 760x900px and the table produced in HTML is either 761 wide or 901 high.

Has anybody an explanation to this and maybe a solution?

Thanks in advance,
Axel

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

AS
Axel Siebenwirth
Dec 9, 2008
Here is an example: http://mooselook.de/tmp/mail.html

The psd file is 760px high but the resulting table is 761px because of an extra row 1px high at the bottom.

Thanks,
Axel

Axel Siebenwirth wrote:
Hi,

when I have a psd that I export to HTML I get an 1px wide column on the left hand side or a 1px high row on the top.

That is the overall table that is produced is either 1px wider or 1px higher than the actual psd which is very weird…

E.g. I have a psd 760x900px and the table produced in HTML is either 761 wide or 901 high.

Has anybody an explanation to this and maybe a solution?
Thanks in advance,
Axel

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections