Posted By
lauretta4563
Nov 26, 2008
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
hi,

I got photoshop cs4 extended with vista, and for some reason when i create a new .psd or if i import another .psd something really strange happens… the canvas has triangles on it and it deforms my pictures… the background itself is fine because if i want to move it around it look fine, it is just the canvas that deforms it. there is also black or white triangles that stay on top of my image and i can’t do anything about it… i will try to add some pictures for you guys to see… one strange this is that when i save the image those triangles are not on the saved image…this is a good thing, but still a problem since i cannot work on anything.. i tried reinstalling it, but the problem is still there…
I is a brand new computer that i bought on sunday with 4GB of ram, so i dont htink this is the problem…
here is the picture…
< http://img354.imageshack.us/img354/2904/photoshopissueuw3.jp g>

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

S
Silkrooster
Nov 26, 2008
I am wondering if this is a video card issue. Try updating your video card driver.
L
lauretta4563
Nov 26, 2008
just did so, and it told me i had the latest drivers, but i went on the website anyway and downloaded the latest version, installed it, but i still have the same problem…

flash, dreamweaver and all the other applications work fine…
DJ
David_J
Nov 26, 2008
Might be worth delving into the advanced display settings for your display and seeing if changing the hardware acceleration makes a difference. If so, worth a bug report to your graphic card provider.

BTW, if you don’t say anything about your equipment setup when asking questions like this, you cut yourself off from fellow users who share your kit, but possibly not your problem, and who might therefore be able to help you more directly.
L
lauretta4563
Nov 26, 2008
sorry, i just fixed the issue by installing the latest version of windows on a mac… thanks for the help though, i really appreciate it!

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections