B
Posted By
Bobby77501
Oct 24, 2003
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
My brand new LaCie Electron Blue 22" monitor has two faint lines in the screen – each about 3" from the top and bottom of the screen. Should I accept this monitor? Is there a fix? Thanks………

Bobby

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

M
MSD
Oct 24, 2003
in article 70%lb.107625$
wrote on 10/23/03 6:12 PM:

My brand new LaCie Electron Blue 22" monitor has two faint lines in the screen – each about 3" from the top and bottom of the screen. Should I accept this monitor? Is there a fix? Thanks………

Bobby
I wonder if LaCie uses the Trinitron tube
and those are wires holding the shadow mask?
I never really played with one.

MSD
CD
Chris Dillon
Oct 24, 2003
They are standard wire lines visible on I think all CRT trintron monitors over 17".

See link: http://www.monitorworld.com/faq_pages/q28_page.html

Bobby77501 wrote:

Bobby

Regards
Christopher Dillon
Onemouse .-‘
+—————————————— _|__–+
| One Man & His Mouse Design Consultancy / \ |
| |()_()| |
| Cambridge \{o o}/ |
| New Zealand =\o/= |
+—————————————— ^ ^ –+
B
Bobby77501
Oct 24, 2003
Thanks…………

"Chris Dillon" wrote in message
They are standard wire lines visible on I think all CRT trintron monitors over 17".

See link: http://www.monitorworld.com/faq_pages/q28_page.html

Bobby77501 wrote:

Bobby

Regards
Christopher Dillon
Onemouse .-‘
+—————————————— _|__–+
| One Man & His Mouse Design Consultancy / \ |
| |()_()| |
| Cambridge \{o o}/ |
| New Zealand =\o/= |
+—————————————— ^ ^ –+
F
Flycaster
Oct 24, 2003
"Bobby77501" wrote in message

Every shadow mask tube over 17" has these. It’s normal, and you’ll not even notice them after a while.

—–= Posted via Newsfeeds.Com, Uncensored Usenet News =—– http://www.newsfeeds.com – The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World! —–== Over 100,000 Newsgroups – 19 Different Servers! =—–
H
Hecate
Oct 24, 2003
On Fri, 24 Oct 2003 01:16:49 GMT, MSD wrote:

I wonder if LaCie uses the Trinitron tube
and those are wires holding the shadow mask?
I never really played with one.
Mitsubishi shadow mask tube 🙂

Hecate

veni, vidi, relinqui
BK
Barefoot Kid
Oct 25, 2003
"Flycaster" wrote in message | "Bobby77501" wrote in message
| | > My brand new LaCie Electron Blue 22" monitor has two faint lines in the | > screen – each about 3" from the top and bottom of the screen. Should I | > accept this monitor? Is there a fix? Thanks……… |
| Every shadow mask tube over 17" has these. It’s normal, and you’ll not even | notice them after a while.

got me a 19 incher, thought i would have to return it, seems i dont have to now… —————————————————
Hung Diep
New Media Designer
www.intro-spect.co.uk
0795 6576 319

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections