PB
Posted By
Paul_Budzik
Nov 2, 2008
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
been eliminated.? Used to be you could right click on the top of the window and bring up a menu for image size, canvas size etc. I that gone in CS4 because it isn’t happening for me.

Paul

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

TU
Terry_Upton
Nov 3, 2008
I would also like to know if this can be reactivated somehow as it was a very useful way to acess these details, it is more time consuming now to click image > image size or to use keyboard shortcuts…..

anyone know how we can put this feature back on?
WN
Wesley_Norman
Nov 3, 2008
I just use the keyboard shortctus of Ctrl-Alt-I for Image Size and Ctrl-Alt-C for canvas size. It is almost as fast as going through the right click and menu option.

Wes
JJ
John Joslin
Nov 3, 2008
It can’t be made to work with the new way of dealing with image windows.

I miss it too, but it’s a small price to pay for the other added features.
CF
chris_farrell
Nov 3, 2008
me too…

I now have the shortcut on my tablet button…which is fine now.
LB
Len_Bose
Nov 9, 2008
Right Click/Image Size was so intuitive. I often need to enter image dimensions in Excel and hate to type it. You can configure Info or Show Image Dimensions but you can’t copy the info. Ctr-Alt-I needs a really looong finger.
E
Ender
Nov 9, 2008
@Len

Well it’s a good thing that the Keyboard Settings can be altered to anything you like. =D No long fingers required.
JJ
John Joslin
Nov 9, 2008
I have F11 for Image Size and F12 for Save for Web.

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections