Command "Load Files into Stack" part of CS4 Standard or CS4 Extended only?

HM
Posted By
Henrik_Meier
Oct 21, 2008
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Hi,

this question is about Photoshop CS4, not previous versions. About this Photoshop command:
File > Scripts > Load files into stack
Is it part of CS4 Standard – or CS4 Extended only?

And this command from within Bridge CS4 (not earlier versions): Tools > Photoshop > Load files into Photoshop Layers (or so) Is it only in CS4 Extended or also in CS4 Standard?

On a side note: I do have CS4 Extended, but sometimes want to know what’s actually doable in CS4 Standard (for teaching, screenshots, etc). Is it possible to run the Extended version in Standard mode? Could a "work space" be defined for that (once you know the differences) or better could a "work space" be downloaded for that? Could Extended be switched to show as Standard?

Thanks for all clever hints!

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

B
Buko
Oct 21, 2008
extended only
JH
Jason_Haynes
Oct 21, 2008
extended only

Really? I have CS4 standard and I have both those commands available.
B
Buko
Oct 22, 2008
thats what the help says. I don’t know I only have extended.
B
Buko
Oct 22, 2008
Extended and Standard are the same app. the extended features are unlocked with an extended serial number. The scripts may show but you might not be able to use them.
JH
Jason_Haynes
Oct 22, 2008
I can use them just fine. And, just for clarification, the 3D tools are not visible in the standard version.
JH
Jason_Haynes
Oct 22, 2008
I can use them just fine. And, just for clarification, the 3D tools are not visible in the standard version.

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections