W
Posted By
wakkoguy
Oct 21, 2008
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I can’t seem to figure out how to border a full document with a rectangle. The rectangle needs to have a think black border and transparent filling. How do I do this? I cant find a place to enter in the exact amount of pixels for the rectangle to make sure it is the right size. Then, I can’t center it with the doc because the align tools are greyed out. what do i do?

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

W
wakkoguy
Oct 21, 2008
I don’t understand the picture. That is for the canvas size
JJ
John Joslin
Oct 21, 2008
Think.

If you add a few mm to the canvas all the way round, with the Canvas extension colour black, you will get a black border round the picture.
JM
J_Maloney
Oct 21, 2008
wakko: to be fair, my pic has inches and I’d stay away from them. Stick to pixels. Also unsaid – you’ll need to make the background a layer by double-clicking on the background icon in the layers panel, to be able to extend the canvas by transparent pixels.

Extend the canvas up by 4 pixels, black (2 pixels black stroke). Then make the background a layer. Then extend canvas by 54 pixels (25 pixels transparent "middle", plus two pixels for…). Then select all, and stroke with two pixels (with black as your foreground color), inside.

< http://www.pixentral.com/show.php?picture=124RZ0AByjJkMF1bHN DLE8gYbzWYC>
JJ
John Joslin
Oct 21, 2008
Do you like doing it standing up in a hammock? 8o
JM
J_Maloney
Oct 21, 2008
I’ll try anything once!

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections