JC
Posted By
jayson_crisostomo
Oct 16, 2008
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Before i Reprogram my computer my Cs2 is working well.. I use the same installer I install all the driver for my hardware. But know my photoshop free after loading system plug ins. What should be the cause of this problem. please help me… im a newbie in photoshop.. i what to study photoshop tnx

any further question or giving me some tips or solution in my prob. email me or post your answer here.

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

M
Mylenium
Oct 16, 2008
I have no clue. Obviously you are having a hard time explaining in English, which is a bit confusing. From what I gather, you are using CS2 on Vista64 and at one time it worked. Then for some reason you had to re-install, correct? So the question is what steps you did take before re-installing your machine. Did you correctly deactivate Photoshop? Did you uninstall it? Did you reformat the hard drive or just install Windows fresh? Did you correctly re-create all users and permission settings after the re-install? Could be any number of reasons, but the most likely one is that your royally messed up the licensing system by not following proper procedures, so by all means, do a call to support, have them release your activation and then re-install again, correctly uninstalling and reformatting everything this time. If you can provide more information, we may be able to propose alternate procedures.

Mylenium
JC
jayson_crisostomo
Oct 16, 2008
I reformat my hard drive.. before i reformat my computer, photo shop work with no prob.. but know i installed it again after i reformat my comp it doesn’t work anymore it just freeze after loading plug ins.. sorry if i giving u a headache understanding my English.. I’m not good in speaking or even writing English.. ^^ i forgot to tell you i cant enter the licenses key of my photo shop because photo shop freeze after loading plug ins.. as far as i remember i enter the serial or license key after loading the plug ins they will request it to you to enter your registration key. but before that request appear photo shop already not responding or already freeze..
M
Mylenium
Oct 16, 2008
But you did input your serial during install, yes? If not, then I take this as a clear sign that some components were still in place and PS was remembering the serial. Regardless of this, there is no need to input the serial again – it will be present on the activation screen, you just need to confirm it. Since it doesn’t load, that isn’t helping you of course, so we’re back in square one. Therefore I really must urge you to call support. From this point on there#s nothing you can do otherwise.

Mylenium
DM
dave_milbut
Oct 16, 2008
try to reset the preferences jayson… see this FAQ:

<http://www.adobeforums.com/webx/.ef4a07f/1>
JC
jayson_crisostomo
Oct 17, 2008
at last i already resolve my problem tnx for your help.. now i cant continue my self study in photoshop tnx every special dave milbut..

For helping me…

Another request please cant anyone give me any lecture or tips in studying photoshop tnx
BC
Bart_Cross
Oct 17, 2008
jayson: If you use Google, you can find a lot of free tutorials on Photoshop in your native language.
DM
dave_milbut
Oct 17, 2008
you’re welcome jayson. i second bart’s recommendation for google. youtube is also getting pretty good for video tutorials.
JC
jayson_crisostomo
Oct 18, 2008
Thanks for the tips guys….

THANKS TO EVERYONE

Sorry for giving all of you headache for understanding my English. Because of my typo error and wrong grammar. hehehee
DM
dave_milbut
Oct 18, 2008
Sorry for giving all of you headache for understanding my English.

not to worry. your english is pretty good. if we’re not sure, or do not understand you, we will ask for you to clarify your question.

good luck!
dave

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections