A
Posted By
andreleon
Sep 30, 2008
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
HI, I’m using a French version of PS3 (Windows XP).I tried Focal Point by OnOne which is not compatible with foreign language versions of Photoshop . How can I go to English now ? Thanks for your help . Regards .

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

P
Phosphor
Sep 30, 2008
"How can I go to English now ?"

You can’t…at least not without help from Adobe Customer Support.

I can’t be sure without doing the research (which you can do for yourself) but you might be able to exchange your French version for an English version. IF Adobe will do this, you’ll be required to jump through some legal hoops by signing some forms that legally makes you promise to destroy your French version when installing the English version.

Contact links for Adobe Customer Service are available on every page of the forums and the website.
A
andreleon
Sep 30, 2008
Thanks .I’ll try .

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections