Cheapest place to buy?/ Any promo codes?

R
Posted By
Rick
Sep 20, 2008
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Looking to buy photoshop CS3. Prices vary on Google. Anyone know cheapest place to buy from?

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

N
no-one
Sep 21, 2008
"M" wrote in message
Looking to buy photoshop CS3. Prices vary on Google. Anyone know cheapest place to buy from?

If you’ll look at www.adobe.com you’ll see an announcement for 23 Sept which will be announcing the release of new products. I’ve heard the 3rd week of Oct (???) is the expected release date and the new version of PhotoShop CS4.

So you may want to hold off. I just returned CS3 (unopened of course) to NewEgg after hearing about CS4 this past week. As for pricing, you may see some discounting on CS3 but I don’t know who will have the best deal.

Bob S.
R
Rick
Sep 21, 2008
On Sun, 21 Sep 2008 00:08:59 -0400, "Bob S." wrote:

"M" wrote in message

If you’ll look at www.adobe.com you’ll see an announcement for 23 Sept which will be announcing the release of new products. I’ve heard the 3rd week of Oct (???) is the expected release date and the new version of PhotoShop CS4.
So you may want to hold off. I just returned CS3 (unopened of course) to NewEgg after hearing about CS4 this past week. As for pricing, you may see some discounting on CS3 but I don’t know who will have the best deal.
Bob S.

thanks bob.

if you come across any discount pricing on the cs3 when cs4 is released can you post back.

i was hoping the disocunt might already be around but i haven’t found anything particularly good.

cs4 would be nice but cs3 would be good enough if i can get it cheap enough.
N
no-one
Sep 22, 2008
"MarkJ" wrote in message
On Sun, 21 Sep 2008 00:08:59 -0400, "Bob S." wrote:
"M" wrote in message

If you’ll look at www.adobe.com you’ll see an announcement for 23 Sept which
will be announcing the release of new products. I’ve heard the 3rd week of
Oct (???) is the expected release date and the new version of PhotoShop CS4.

So you may want to hold off. I just returned CS3 (unopened of course) to NewEgg after hearing about CS4 this past week. As for pricing, you may see
some discounting on CS3 but I don’t know who will have the best deal.
Bob S.

thanks bob.

if you come across any discount pricing on the cs3 when cs4 is released can you post back.

i was hoping the disocunt might already be around but i haven’t found anything particularly good.

cs4 would be nice but cs3 would be good enough if i can get it cheap enough.

Mark,

It’s rare to find Adobe products that are heavily discounted…however… Staples has in the past discounted the old version of CS when a new version is released. I caught a CS upgrade when CS2 came out at about 30% off. That was the best price I ever saw for the retail version. The next best pricing is the Educational discount if you qualify for that.

Bob S.

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections