Posted By
Peregrin_Tuk
Sep 19, 2008
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
hi,
when I try to install the German Photoshop trial I get a "Laufzeitfehler: Objekt erwartet Zeile 31" (Runtime Error: object expected line 31) after initialisation of the installation program. When opening the Script Debugger it points to a file main.html in Common Files\Adobe/\Installers\…\resources. The Debugger stops at the line: "body onload="AhmbedGUIWorkflow()" id="standardBody"" (without quotation marks). What can I do to avoid this error and install the trial?

Thank you for a fast answer.

Kind regards
PT

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

M
Mylenium
Sep 21, 2008
Well, what browsers do you use and what version of Java? Also do not forget, that it is not advised to have any Java-dependant app open during installs, including browsers or Adobe Media Player. In any case, I would simply uninstall Java (all versions, including all updates), manually clean out all Java caches (Dokumente und Einstellungen/Peregrin/Anwendungsdaten/Sun/Java,Dokumente und Einstellungen/Peregrin/Lokale Einstellungen/Anwendungsdaten/Sun/Java,Dokumente und Einstellungen/All Users/Anwendungsdaten/Sun/Java,Dokumente und Einstellungen/Peregrin/Lokale Einstellungen/Temp), download the latest version and install with a clean slate. This might bring you back on track, as it should set any bent VM settings back to their defaults.

Mylenium
PT
Peregrin_Tuk
Sep 22, 2008
Hi Mylenium,
thank you for your answer. I use the Mozilla Firefox 3.0.1 and Sun Java 6 Update 7. MS Internet Explorer is installed on my system. The OS is Windows XP SP3.

I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the Java Runtime but it made no difference. Do you have any more ideas?

Thank you for your help.

Peregrine

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections