SC
Posted By
stewart_charles
Sep 15, 2008
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I have creative suite 3 installed on my work computer which is a dell xps 420 and I have it installed on my home computer which is a dell inspiron 530s.
On my work computer in bridge I can go to the tolls menu and select Photoshop and then functions like photo merge but it’s not present on my home computer!

Is there a reason for this??? Am I missing an update or something?

Thanks for any help or advice

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

BL
Bob Levine
Sep 15, 2008
Check the Bridge startup scripts in your preferences.

Bob
SC
stewart_charles
Sep 16, 2008
I’ve checked the menu and there all checked.
When I load bridge a window comes up with the following in it. "There where problems loading a start up script last time bridge was launched. Would you like to load them now?"

If you click no bridge opens and it appears to work but the some features are missing (like the tools for Photoshop) if you click yes a new window opens saying "adobe bridge has stopped working"

Should I try a re install?
BL
Bob Levine
Sep 16, 2008
Why not pop over the Bridge forum and ask there?

Bob

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections