JT
Posted By
Joe Thibodeau
Sep 14, 2003
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I am hoping this is not a newbie question even though I am a newbie. I have trouble locating the healing tool cursor when I am in an image area composed of the same color as the cursor. How come Photoshop doesn’t change the cursor color automatically and is there a switch somewhere to modify the cursor color?

Joe

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

W
wes
Sep 14, 2003
There is no switch in PS but you can hold down the space bar and see a hand where the cursor is. This helps a little.

"Joe Thibodeau" wrote in message
I am hoping this is not a newbie question even though I am a newbie. I
have
trouble locating the healing tool cursor when I am in an image area
composed
of the same color as the cursor. How come Photoshop doesn’t change the cursor color automatically and is there a switch somewhere to modify the cursor color?

Joe

JT
Joe Thibodeau
Sep 15, 2003
Thanks … any visual aid will help.

"wes" wrote in message
There is no switch in PS but you can hold down the space bar and see a
hand
where the cursor is. This helps a little.

"Joe Thibodeau" wrote in message
I am hoping this is not a newbie question even though I am a newbie. I
have
trouble locating the healing tool cursor when I am in an image area
composed
of the same color as the cursor. How come Photoshop doesn’t change the cursor color automatically and is there a switch somewhere to modify the cursor color?

Joe

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections