Can’t install Adobe Photoshop or Illustrator CS3 on Vista. No Matter what! Pls help.

S
Posted By
snowbrasil
Sep 12, 2008
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Hi, I have dug around for solutions and I have tried several suggestions, but no matter what I can’t install adobe photoshop CS3 on Vista.
It always hangs during installation on the screen "installing shared components"

I have tried turning UAC on and off. Have tried "running as admin" , have turned cbscript and jscript ON, and still have the same problem.

I did try to identify where it was hanging up with Process Explorer. But I really don’t know how to see what happens during the setup process.

Please, could you try to help me? Any suggestions?

Thanks so much

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

S
snowbrasil
Sep 13, 2008
Hi, I have run the clean script and still can’t install. I waited and it did run until the end, but just to get a message in the end that it had failer installing photoshop cs3. Apparenly it install adobe bridge and other shared components, but not the main program.
This is getting so frustrating. I just tried with a brand new download of the trial version and had the same problems.

Any ideas?

Thanks

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections