T
Posted By
theropodx
Sep 5, 2008
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
any way (hack or otherwise) to turn off/disable display of the annoying 1 pixel black border on all photoshop documents? Makes it very hard to see real borders on images with that fake border visible.

illustrator lets you turn this off with view -> hide artboard (i think). other apps have this option too. Any support for this in ps yet?

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

F
Fred
Sep 9, 2008
any way (hack or otherwise) to turn off/disable display of the annoying 1 pixel black border on all photoshop documents? Makes it very hard to see real borders on images with that fake border visible.
illustrator lets you turn this off with view -> hide artboard (i think). other apps have this option too. Any support for this in ps yet?

View > Show > Show Extras Options > Uncheck ‘Layer Edges’
T
theropodx
Sep 10, 2008
On Sep 9, 6:43 am, "Fred" wrote:

no, that doesn’t do it (at least not in cs3). There’s still a 1px black border around the image area.
F
Fred
Sep 11, 2008
On Sep 9, 6:43 am, "Fred" wrote:

no, that doesn’t do it (at least not in cs3). There’s still a 1px black border around the image area.

You’re right. Only other way I can think of to at least visually get somewhere
is to make the whole ‘artboard’ black!

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections