MG
Posted By
Mike_Gilmore
Sep 1, 2008
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Using PhotoshopCS3 on windows xp pro with Epson R800 photo printer with 2GB RAM. Printer was purchased in 2005 but has latest software driver updates. Printer colour management is off.

CS3 produces great results until I want the printer, fortunately I use printer very rarely, but situation can not continue. Followed Chris Orwigs colour video without any change in the result. Monitor is calibrated using Samsung’s own calibration software.

To facilitate this I have uploaded both images here
< http://www.winsfordwalledgarden.com/content.aspx?Page=photo_ test_page>

Thank you.

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

DR
Donald_Reese
Sep 1, 2008
Are you sure all your inks are working? could it be a clogged head from lack of use?
M
Mylenium
Sep 1, 2008
I agree with Donald. Looks like it is not using the red ink at all.

Mylenium
C
Curvemeister
Sep 2, 2008
I’ll add my vote to those who think the dark magenta is missing entirely. Nozzle check time! Also, print the image outside of Photoshop and compare.

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections