BF
Posted By
Bert_Flack
Aug 27, 2008
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I am using a free demo version of Photoshop cs3 and I can not seem to get the actions to work. I have selected a picture and tried to use the actions they are all not avalaible in the play menu. What am I doing wrong? I am a new user. Thanks

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

C
Curvemeister
Aug 27, 2008
Open the actions palette, click on the action that you want, and then click the DvD-style run button.
P
Phosphor
Aug 27, 2008
It’s not clear what you are saying. Does the Action you want to use not appear in the Actions Palette? Click on the little triangle and choose Load Action from the dropdown menu or choose it from the list at the bottom.
P
Phosphor
Aug 27, 2008
Do you understand exactly what Photoshop Actions are, what they can do, and what their limitations are?

Before you can decide if they’ll do what you want, you have to know if they CAN do what you want:

< http://livedocs.adobe.com/en_US/Photoshop/10.0/help.html?con tent=WSfd1234e1c4b69f30ea53e41001031ab64-7451.html>

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections