B
Posted By
bender
Oct 20, 2003
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
First of all, can anyone recommend some good picture gallarys on the internett ? gallery.yahoo.com was pretty good.

I found a pretty good picture that I’d like to use as background picture on my website. This is a black and white picture. How can I tone down the darkest color on this picture ? Any particular filter I need to use or some other functions, I’m using photoshop version 7.0 btw. The most important thing is obviously the next but it would be very cool if the user could glimpse a picture in the background.

Thanks in advanced.

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

J
jharris3
Oct 20, 2003
Image/Adjust/Brightness-Contrast Reduce contrast/Increase brightness OR
Reduce Opacity

HTH

Jiii

"bender" wrote in message
First of all, can anyone recommend some good picture gallarys on the internett ? gallery.yahoo.com was pretty good.

I found a pretty good picture that I’d like to use as background picture
on
my website. This is a black and white picture. How can I tone down the darkest color on this picture ? Any particular filter I need to use or
some
other functions, I’m using photoshop version 7.0 btw. The most important thing is obviously the next but it would be very cool if the user could glimpse a picture in the background.

Thanks in advanced.

CV
Charles V
Oct 20, 2003
I assume that you ‘re aware that the picture is probably copyrighted and that you should obtain the owner/photographer’s authorization for the use of the image you have selected.

Charles

"bender" wrote in message

I found a pretty good picture that I’d like to use as background picture
on
my website. This is a black and white picture. How can I tone down the darkest color on this picture ? Any particular filter I need to use or
some
other functions, I’m using photoshop version 7.0 btw. The most important thing is obviously the next but it would be very cool if the user could glimpse a picture in the background.

Thanks in advanced.

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections