KL
Posted By
Kevin_Lozaw
Aug 9, 2008
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I have just run into this same problem. Yew I can’t identify what is missing. Does someone have the answer to this one?

Thanks,
Kevin

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

CD
Curt_Degler
Aug 9, 2008
Hi kevin, Yours is the first reply. Haven’t heard anything from anyone and can’t seem to fix it myself. Come on Adobe! What’s the problem with your $700 software! Curt
JJ
John Joslin
Aug 9, 2008
Adobe ain’t here man!

We all users like you.
CD
Curt_Degler
Aug 9, 2008
Adobe is the "first" user of their flagship cash cow and should be interested in bugs, defects and problems with their software. Their engineers ought to scan message lists like this and come up with answers. If their code was open source like Gimp then maybe WE could figure it out. Another reason not to use this stuff besides the exorbitant price. Curt
KL
Kevin_Lozaw
Aug 9, 2008
Hi there,

I am actually using CS3 but this fix worked for me. Even though it may have only restored the CS2 galleries (I’m really not sure).

Anyway, got to this page and scroll about half way down (or search for CS2) copy this folder over the existing folder (described on page) and you should be back in business.

Worked for me. I think you have to restart Photoshop after doing it.

If you hear of a better fix or one for CS3 please post back.

Also, to the point of "we’re all users here" the lightroom forum seemed to have adobes employees roving the boards looking for and responding to issues. I would expect that they should be doing that that here if for not other reason thant to make a better product in each new release.

Kevin

Thanks – Kevin
KL
Kevin_Lozaw
Aug 9, 2008
Sorry, here is the web page with the fix

<http://www.bergetti.com/millenium/cd/support/other.html>
JJ
John Joslin
Aug 9, 2008
I would expect that they should be doing that that here …

They used to once, but haven’t for a couple of years.

🙁
BC
Bart_Cross
Aug 10, 2008
Blame that Jack (if that’s his real name) Nack.
JJ
Jim_Jordan
Aug 11, 2008
Just like any other software publisher, there is a particular place <http://www.adobe.com/cfusion/mmform/index.cfm?name=wishform> to submit bug reports to Adobe.

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections