Not seeing Adobe Media Gallery on my website.

ML
Posted By
Mark_Lozier
Aug 8, 2008
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I uploaded a slideshow created by AMG to my host server. When I view it live, the slideshow is incomplete- only one or two or three images are available for viewing. I checked via FTP and all the images are held in the resource folder in the host server. The index.html file shows the slideshow incomplete just as I am seeing it live- not as I see it as created in the index.html file created in AMG. I called my host web.com and they have moved the problem up the ladder to see if there’s a server problem My site is :www.eventphotographynewyork.com. Click my gallery/familygallery/family portraits 1 & 2 to see first hand the problems I see.
Anyone have an idea about where things have gone astray??

Thanks in advance.
Mark

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

JJ
Jim_Jordan
Aug 8, 2008
Files used on the web (and in XML files generated for AMG) are often case sensitive, without spaces, cannot use odd punctuation (&,#,/, etc).

I see a few issues that might be making XML choke:

KAILIN ANNIKA .jpg
FATHER & SON .jpg

Try removing ‘&’, the spaces before ‘.jpg’ and replacing other spaces with underscores. Spacing is not usually critical but the ‘&’ can mess up XML. Re-run AMG after fixing file names.

My browser identifies an XML parsing error on this page due to the ‘&’

< http://www.eventphotographynewyork.com/FAMILY%20PORTRAIT%20S LIDESHOW%201/resources/group.xml>

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections