G
Posted By
gowanoh
Jun 1, 2008
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Lately I have started to more frequently work on images located on a second networked computer with CS3.
That computer has the last working high quality CRT I own and despite years of travail it is easier to print from that than any LCD panel. But I digress: that will be a separate post.
More often than not Bridge is unable to search the network to find the drive where the images are stored. If that drive is not listed when I click on network I am unable to look for it through Bridge.
Those network resources are easily opened through Windows Explorer, both XP and Vista (yes even Vista networked to XP!) so it is not a Windows/network problem but an issue with Bridge.
Another issue with Bridge: if an external drive is turned on while Bridge is already active, and that drive is directly attached to the computer on which CS3 is being used, Bridge is unable to find that new drive although it shows up as it should in Windows Explorer. Bridge has to be shut down and restarted to find those USB drives if they are not already active when Bridge is started.
Anyone else have this problem? Solutions?

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections