G
Posted By
gowanoh
May 24, 2008
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
The differences in overlapping functions between CS3 and the Adobe raw converter?
If I use the luminance control to darken reds in the Adobe converter is that the same thing as using selective color to add black to reds in CS3? If selectively increasing saturation of particular colors is such a good idea it is a tool available in the converter why isn’t it in Photoshop? Why is the curve control in the converter utterly useless and why are you forced to use guess work rather than precise controls to set black and white points?
The converter sprang up during the transition from film to digital. The transition is over.
Time to kill the converter and open everything on the desk top with all controls/filters available, well documented and usable in all their 16 bit glory.
Although there has been press about 64 bit photoshop, windows only at this time, what good is it since Vista 64 is barely usable, lacks multimedia support and has even worse driver support than Vista 32?

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

D
Double-Aces
Jun 21, 2008
Sure, I however am not one of them. Nobody can answer my questions either……………

"saycheez" wrote in message
The differences in overlapping functions between CS3 and the Adobe raw converter?
If I use the luminance control to darken reds in the Adobe converter is that the same thing as using selective color to add black to reds in CS3? If selectively increasing saturation of particular colors is such a good idea it is a tool available in the converter why isn’t it in Photoshop? Why is the curve control in the converter utterly useless and why are you forced to use guess work rather than precise controls to set black and white points?
The converter sprang up during the transition from film to digital. The transition is over.
Time to kill the converter and open everything on the desk top with all controls/filters available, well documented and usable in all their 16 bit glory.
Although there has been press about 64 bit photoshop, windows only at this time, what good is it since Vista 64 is barely usable, lacks multimedia support and has even worse driver support than Vista 32?
D
Double-Aces
Jun 21, 2008
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME
"The-Joker" wrote in message
Sure, I however am not one of them. Nobody can answer my questions either……………

"saycheez" wrote in message

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections