OU
Posted By
Olaf_Ulrich
May 13, 2008
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Is there a cheap upgrade path from Photoshop CS3 Standard (which I have, purchased a year ago, for Windows, English language) to Photoshop CS3 Extended (which I possibly will need in the near future)? "Cheap," in this context, is supposed to mean, for less than the cost for upgrading to CS3 Extended from CS2.

— Olaf

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

B
Buko
May 13, 2008
I don’t believe there is. To be sure call customer service.
J
jcates
May 13, 2008
If they can be convinced, it would likely be for the difference in cost only. This because you’re not really upgrading from one version to another (ie: v7 to v8).

You deactivate your standard version when you are about to install the extended, destroy the disc(s) and the standard’s serial number becomes invalid.
BL
Bob Levine
May 13, 2008
Actually, the only difference between them is the serial number. It works like Vista…the features are installed according to the serial number you enter.

Bob

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections