Posted By
Andy_Crash
May 7, 2008
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Hello,

When Saving an animated GIF in Photoshop CS3 the animated frames slow when viewed after the save. Therefore any gradient fades etc seem to stutter, about 25% slower than the frame rate set initially.

When the animation is played in photoshop it plays at the right speed, only slows when viewing the file after saving…

Any ideas?

Many thanks

Andy

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

HI
hector_I_nieves
May 7, 2008
What browser are you viewing the image on?
SA
Sanne_Andersen
May 13, 2008
I just experienced the same problem in Photoshop. 22 frames with "no delay" selected in all of them. When opening the animation in IE6 and Firefox it runs slower than the original.
Therefore, would you be kind to post it if you found a solution?

Hope to hear something soon.

Thanx!

s
A
AHartline
Jul 27, 2008
I am currently having the same issue (PSCS3 / IE7). The file previews great in the animation palette but after the save for web plays MUCH more slowly.

Hoping someone can help ASAP as I need to correct the file. Tks!
JW
Joris_Witteman
Aug 21, 2008
Try and convert your timeline to frames and back. You’ll find some bogus keyframes that need deleting. Works for me.
S
Silkrooster
Aug 22, 2008
I did a test awhile back on the different web browsers viewing gif’s vs swf’s. Does not include firefox 3.
<http://www.spinquad.com/forums/showthread.php?t=22779>

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections