Posted By
Eva Klauber
Apr 29, 2008
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Hello,

is there a possiblity to get discount on photoshop for mac if I already have a license for Windows?

Thanks in advance,
Eva

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

C
Charley
Apr 29, 2008
I doubt it, but you will need to ask Adobe that question and not ask it here. Adobe is the only one who can answer it properly.

Charley

"Eva Klauber" wrote in message
Hello,

is there a possiblity to get discount on photoshop for mac if I already have a license for Windows?

Thanks in advance,
Eva
JS
Jonas Siebert
Apr 30, 2008
Good question. Does any know?

Eva Klauber schrieb:
Hello,

Thanks in advance,
Eva
SP
Silke Plaske
Apr 30, 2008
No.

Charley schrieb:
I doubt it, but you will need to ask Adobe that question and not ask it here. Adobe is the only one who can answer it properly.

Charley

"Eva Klauber" wrote in message
Hello,

Thanks in advance,
Eva

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections