MR
Posted By
Matthew_Rousseaux
Apr 28, 2008
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Hi, i recently downloaded the trial of Adobe Photoshop CS3 Elements (from Adobe’s website), I want to see what this program is like before purchasing. The files extracted with no problems, but once near the end of the install i get a prompt telling me to insert disc 2, now because this is the downloaded trial, there is no disc to. I am running Windows XP Media Edition (SP2)and am out of ideas. I have tried ruffly 3 times, re-downloading every time, and still I still get the same message. What am i doing wrong here?

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

CY
curt_young
Apr 28, 2008
Have seen this posted as a problem within the last month. Try searching this forum or look back 2-3 pages for similar topic. Sorry can’t remember the solution.
DM
Don_McCahill
Apr 28, 2008
One solution will be to post in the Elements forum. This one is for full Photoshop.
JT
John_T_Smith
Apr 28, 2008
In the US – Adobe Install Problems 800-642-3623
P
Phosphor
Apr 28, 2008
"Photoshop CS3 Elements"

<Kramer>"…Or is it so crazy that I just blew your mind, Jerry!"</Kramer>

😉

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections