How to prepare a layer in Photoshop for eventually placing a video on it?

MT
Posted By
Melanie_Trudel
Apr 21, 2008
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Hello,

I’m trying to figure out how to prepare a layer in Photoshop that will allow me to place a video on it. I’m doing a DVD menu and I want to have a static background but video thumbnails and I cannot use DVD Encore. All of my menu is created and it’s only this part that I’m missing.

Could somebody guide me step by step in Photoshop? Also I know that I must use Premiere Pro after to place my video on the layer but I have no clue how to do it. I would also need some guidance with this process.

I am presently learning how to use Photoshop and I understand pretty much everything but still have problems with masks… I understand also very well Premiere.

Thanks in advance!

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

N
nospam
Apr 21, 2008
wrote in message
Hello,

I’m trying to figure out how to prepare a layer in Photoshop that will allow me to place a video on it. I’m doing a DVD menu and I
want to have a static background but video thumbnails and I cannot use DVD Encore. All of my menu is created and it’s only this part
that I’m missing.
Could somebody guide me step by step in Photoshop? Also I know that I must use Premiere Pro after to place my video on the layer
but I have no clue how to do it. I would also need some guidance with this process.
I am presently learning how to use Photoshop and I understand pretty much everything but still have problems with masks… I
understand also very well Premiere.
Thanks in advance!

You’re too lazy to read a manual, and you expect someone here to "guide you step by step" through the basics of Photoshop and Premiere.

Just incredible. What else do you think the world owes you?

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections