JJ
Posted By
Jacobs_Jake
Apr 18, 2008
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I am using an Epson Stylus Photo R800 Printer, and I am trying to print an 8.5×11 on plain paper through Photoshop.

When I go to print, however, the only options are Matte and Photo papers. The sizes listed are A4, 5×6, 4×7, 3.5×5, 8×10, and Panoramic.

The picture will print on the paper, but it will not take up the whole page. Borderless is checked, so this is not the problem. The problem is the set paper size.

How do I print a full page 8.5×11 on plain paper through Photoshop on the Epson R800?

Any help with any part of this problem would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

K
Kimmik
Apr 19, 2008
Which kind of paper do you use, who is the maker? Ilford? Epson or another? You have to download the printer-profile from the factory. For example go to www.epson.com and search for printer-profiles. Dowload and install them.
In your "print"options you see now a lott more possibilities….

Good luck

Jaap Baart
Netherlands

schreef in bericht
I am using an Epson Stylus Photo R800 Printer, and I am trying to print an
8.5×11 on plain paper through Photoshop.

When I go to print, however, the only options are Matte and Photo papers. The sizes listed are A4, 5×6, 4×7, 3.5×5, 8×10, and Panoramic.
The picture will print on the paper, but it will not take up the whole page. Borderless is checked, so this is not the problem. The problem is the set paper size.

How do I print a full page 8.5×11 on plain paper through Photoshop on the Epson R800?

Any help with any part of this problem would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
G
gowanoh
Apr 19, 2008
Your posting suggests you may not understand how to size an image for printing and also do not understand how to set up printing in PS in general and use of the Epson printer driver specifically.

Read the help files and instruction manuals. The Epson manual is very clear about how to use the printer driver. There are many tutorials available about printing on the web.

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections