Photoshop Nick Berg head photo using Bush?

T
Posted By
thimblerig101
May 13, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Has anyone seen a photoshop of Nick Berg (the guy decapitated in Iraq) where Bush’s head was subbed for Berg’s head?

If so, can you please do one for me? 🙂

TIA

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

C
cantexadian
May 13, 2004
(Unknown Soldier) wrote in message news:…
Has anyone seen a photoshop of Nick Berg (the guy decapitated in Iraq) where Bush’s head was subbed for Berg’s head?

TIA

No
But I would like to help you shove your head up your ass.
BN
Brooklyn NYC
May 13, 2004
"nikki" wrote in message
(Unknown Soldier) wrote in message
news:…

TIA

No

Don’t ask for shit like that on a ng like this. We aren’t here to fulfill your twisted fantasy you prick.

Bklyn
RM1 USN
DH
Desert Heat
May 13, 2004
Some of these twerps like UNKNOWN SOLDIER who think they are so smart and cute are really sociopaths and lost souls. If you really want that image, then at least have the gonads to stand up and not hide your identity. Too many people are serving in the military to protect your ‘right’ to say things. I doubt if this UNKNOWN SOLDIER would last more then one week in basic training before running away and hiding.

"Brooklyn NYC" wrote in message
:
: "nikki" wrote in message
: : > (Unknown Soldier) wrote in message
: news:…
: > > Has anyone seen a photoshop of Nick Berg (the guy decapitated in Iraq) : > > where Bush’s head was subbed for Berg’s head? : > >
: > > If so, can you please do one for me? 🙂
: > >
: > > TIA
: >
: > No
: > But I would like to help you shove your head up your ass. :
: Don’t ask for shit like that on a ng like this. We aren’t here to fulfill : your twisted fantasy you prick.
:
: Bklyn
: RM1 USN
:
:
J
John
May 13, 2004
On 12 May 2004 20:09:57 -0700, (Unknown
Soldier) wrote:

TIA

While I do not care what you do to an image of Bush you should have more respect for the family of Nick Berg

John
C
casca
May 13, 2004
On Thu, 13 May 2004 13:18:59 -0700, "Desert Heat" wrote:

Some of these twerps like UNKNOWN SOLDIER who think they are so smart and cute are really sociopaths and lost souls. If you really want that image, then at least have the gonads to stand up and not hide your identity. Too many people are serving in the military to protect your ‘right’ to say things. I doubt if this UNKNOWN SOLDIER would last more then one week in basic training before running away and hiding.

Hey, I did my time in basic and beyond, back in the 70s. I served my country for 6 long year, and I didn’t hide behind my daddy’s money, like Bush.

When Bush is tried for treason in a recognized court of law, and then found guilty by a jury of patriotic Americans (like me), and then is publicly punished with the ultimate punishment– as all traitors should be–I will be there cheering my ass off….But for the time being, I will have to settle for a good photoshop of this Berg situation using Bush….

What I really want is a photoshop where the Islamic radical Zaraqawi (sp?) is holding the head of Berg, and Bush’s head has been substituted for Zaraqawi’s head, so it looks like Bush is carrying Berg’s head. Or better yet, if you can get a photo of Zaraqawi swinging the sword at Berg’s head, then and put Bush’s head in place of Zaraqawi’s head, so it looks like Bush is swinging the sword. But I have not seen a photo still of the sword swinging at Berg’s head….

TIA

————-
Randy
C
casca
May 13, 2004
On Thu, 13 May 2004 23:26:51 +0100, John wrote:

Soldier) wrote:

TIA

While I do not care what you do to an image of Bush you should have more respect for the family of Nick Berg

John

Get real, John. Berg went over there to Iraq trying to make money by exploiting a situation created by our "leaders" when we had no business being over there, just like we have had no business having our military firing bullets in any foreign country since WW2. Berg was just one of over 700,000 people who died on this planet last week. Most of them died of disease, mainly the aging disease, but Berg died from his own stupidity and greed. Respect for his family? Sorry, I have none…

Sorry if I created any cognitive dissonance with you, there, but then again, someone’s gotta do it….

Now, if you could do that photoshop as I requested in my new message above, I would really appreciate it! 🙂

Thanks….

————-
Randy
C
casca
May 13, 2004
On 13 May 2004 12:39:29 -0700, (nikki) wrote:

(Unknown Soldier) wrote in message news:…

TIA

No

I dunno, that configuration does not look too good on you, so I think I will have to pass. Thanks, anyway! 🙂

————-
Randy
BD
Bobby Dogg
May 13, 2004
Indeed. And for the pour Iraqi souls who have been tormented and humiliated as we have all seen in the Press the world over.

Violence begets violence, disrepect begets disrespect. Sadly, Bush, Blair and Bin Laden, despite two of those three Bs being highly intelligent, seem not to be able to see this.

"John" wrote in message
Soldier) wrote:

TIA

John
JD
Jon Danniken
May 13, 2004
"Unknown Soldier" wrote:

TIA

Troll (n): One who posts a deliberately provocative message to a newsgroup or message board with the
intention of causing maximum disruption and argument. Best avoided by not feeding.

Jon
C
casca
May 14, 2004
On Thu, 13 May 2004 16:50:45 -0700, "Jon Danniken" wrote:

"Unknown Soldier" wrote:

TIA

Troll (n): One who posts a deliberately provocative message to a newsgroup or message board with the
intention of causing maximum disruption and argument. Best avoided by not feeding.
Jon

yeah, yeah, whatever. Now, what about my photoshop. Here is what I want:

What I really want is a photoshop where the Islamic radical Zaraqawi (sp?) is holding the head of Berg, and Bush’s head has been substituted for Zaraqawi’s head, so it looks like Bush is carrying Berg’s head. Or better yet, if you can get a photo of Zaraqawi swinging the sword at Berg’s head, then and put Bush’s head in place of Zaraqawi’s head, so it looks like Bush is swinging the sword. But I have not seen a photo still of the sword swinging at Berg’s head….

TIA

————-
Randy
DH
Desert Heat
May 14, 2004
CASCA seems like you have made your mind YOU ARE STILL A TWERP

AND A SOCIOPATH

you are on my kill list

"casca" wrote in message
: On Thu, 13 May 2004 13:18:59 -0700, "Desert Heat" : wrote:
:
: >Some of these twerps like UNKNOWN SOLDIER who think they are so smart and : >cute are really sociopaths and lost souls. If you really want that image,
: >then at least have the gonads to stand up and not hide your identity. Too
: >many people are serving in the military to protect your ‘right’ to say : >things. I doubt if this UNKNOWN SOLDIER would last more then one week in : >basic training before running away and hiding.
:
: Hey, I did my time in basic and beyond, back in the 70s. I served my : country for 6 long year, and I didn’t hide behind my daddy’s money, : like Bush.
:
: When Bush is tried for treason in a recognized court of law, and then : found guilty by a jury of patriotic Americans (like me), and then is : publicly punished with the ultimate punishment– as all traitors : should be–I will be there cheering my ass off….But for the time : being, I will have to settle for a good photoshop of this Berg : situation using Bush….
:
: What I really want is a photoshop where the Islamic radical Zaraqawi : (sp?) is holding the head of Berg, and Bush’s head has been : substituted for Zaraqawi’s head, so it looks like Bush is carrying : Berg’s head. Or better yet, if you can get a photo of Zaraqawi : swinging the sword at Berg’s head, then and put Bush’s head in place : of Zaraqawi’s head, so it looks like Bush is swinging the sword. But : I have not seen a photo still of the sword swinging at Berg’s head…. :
: TIA
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
: ————-
: Randy
EG
Eric Gill
May 14, 2004
casca wrote in
news::

"Unknown Soldier" wrote:

TIA

Troll (n): One who posts a deliberately provocative message to a newsgroup or message board with the intention of causing maximum disruption and argument. Best avoided by not feeding.

Jon

It’s good to want.

<snip>
A
annika1980
May 15, 2004

Or better yet, if you can get a photo of Zaraqawi
swinging the sword at Berg’s head, then and put Bush’s head in place of Zaraqawi’s head, so it looks like Bush is swinging the sword. But I have not seen a photo still of the sword swinging at Berg’s head….

It wasn’t a sword. He cut it off with a large knife while Berg screamed and gagged. Trust me, you’re better off not having seen this one. That video might even make OJ Simpson a bit squeamish.
O
Oldies44
May 15, 2004
"Annika1980" wrote in message

Or better yet, if you can get a photo of Zaraqawi
swinging the sword at Berg’s head, then and put Bush’s head in place of Zaraqawi’s head, so it looks like Bush is swinging the sword. But I have not seen a photo still of the sword swinging at Berg’s head….

It wasn’t a sword. He cut it off with a large knife while Berg screamed
and
gagged. Trust me, you’re better off not having seen this one. That video might even make OJ Simpson a bit squeamish.

That’s because OJ didn’t actually do "the job." He most likely had someone else do it.
C
casca
May 15, 2004
Soldier) wrote:

TIA

sorry for the disruption, folks; I was just kidding around!

————-
Randy
C
cantexadian
May 15, 2004
casca …

"Unknown Soldier" wrote:

TIA

Jon

TIA
Randy

Hey TrollFace
I have an idea. Why don’t you post your head on a link and I will attach it to a clueless idiot. Wait!! It already is attached to one. Nobody is going to do this for you, asshole, so give up.
MR
Mike Russell
May 18, 2004
This is a troll – same post was made to alt.graphics.photoshop.

Unknown Soldier wrote:

TIA
B
Brian
May 19, 2004
sorry for the disruption, folks; I was just kidding around!

I love how idiots like this always say "Oh, I was just kidding" when they realize what an ass they made of themselves…

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections