LV
Posted By
Leonard_Visconti
Apr 14, 2008
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I know I must be missing something fairly obvious, but I can not seem to find out how to do this simple thing:

I have scanned our baseball team’s calendar schedule which has the days colored-coded; red for home games and white for away games. Also, they certain special home dates colored in a light blue. I want to replace all the light blue days with the same red that is already in use on the rest of the schedule.

I can find no way to use the red as the sample color, or transpose the RGB values shown into corresponding Hue, Saturation and Lightness values used in the Replace Color tool.

I do this every year and in the past I kept a old copy of Paintshop for this single task, but have finally deleted it and want to figure out how to do this simple task using my Photoshop 7.0.

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

TG
Tom Glowka
Apr 14, 2008
Try selecting your red and making it the foreground color. Then Select none, find the blue dates, select them, and try Edit/Fill/Foreground color.
LV
Leonard_Visconti
Apr 14, 2008
Each calendar day (Blue or Red) also has the Date & time & opposing team in whit letters outlined by black. I do not want to fill the entire square with the color, I only want to replace the blue portions within the calendar square with red.

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections